7 Contested County Supervisor Races for 2014:
(Conservative Candidates in Red)
• District 1: Incumbent Tom Sieber vs. Jason Wisneski.
The district includes part of Green Bay’s far east side, New Franken & part of Scott.
(Includes Red Smith, Nicolet, Schmitt Park, Lake Largo areas).
• District 3: Incumbent Andy Nicholson vs. Sandra Duckett.
The district includes part of Green Bay’s east side between the East River and Interstate 43.
• District 8: Incumbent Guy Zima vs. Jim Warner.
The district includes a portion of the city’s near west side.
• District 10: Incumbent John A. Vander Leest vs. Julie Jansch.
The district includes part of Green Bay’s west side.
• District 15: Incumbent Tom Katers vs. Carole Andrews.
. The district includes part of Allouez and Bellevue, between the Fox River and I-43.
• District 20: Incumbent Bill Clancy vs. Jim Crawford.
The district includes Holland, Morrison, and parts of several other southern Brown County municipalities.
• District 24: Richard Schadewald vs. Ken Simons.
The district includes Hobart and part of Howard.